NOTE: Normal Student Housing operation may vary based on COVID-19 fluctuations.
- Conduct & Policies
- Amenities & Facilities
- Housekeeping & Maintenance
- Your Hall
Conduct & Policies
Fresno State Student Housing understands that health and safety take precedence. With this in mind, Housing has carefully procured policies and rules to ensure that residents have a secure place to live.
University Regulations Process
Housing Regulations Process
Your Safety Matters
At Fresno State Student Housing, resident's safety is our priority. To learn more about our extensive safety measures, select one of the options below.
Amenities and Facilities
Fresno State Student Housing offers a multitude of facilities and features. To learn more, click below.
University Dining Hall
The University Dining Hall offers all-you-care-to-eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner. To learn more, click below.
MaintenanceResidents can request that room, suite or common area items be repaired by completing a Facility Service Request at the 24-Hour Service Desk. (Examples: ceiling lights, desk lights, heating or A/C repairs, door locks or bathroom repairs.) Service requests are picked up by the housing and maintenance staff at least twice-a-day. Due to the number of residents, maintenance is not available to rearrange furniture or hang pictures. Repairs are usually completed within 48 hours of the request being submitted, and maintenance concerns are addressed Monday - Friday between 8:00am and 4:00pm. (Exception: During the first two weeks of each semester, repairs may require additional processing time due to the higher volume of requests experienced during that time.) Emergency repairs are completed after hours or on weekends. Repairs are prioritized based on health and safety concerns, order of receipt and extensiveness of repair. Repairs made as a result of damage caused by the resident are billed to the resident.
Housekeeping Cleaning Schedule
About Your Halls
Baker, Graves, Homan
- Co-ed (women live on one floor/wing, men on another)
- House approximately 620 residents
- Majority of rooms are double occupancy, with limited large singles
- Each wing shares a common bathroom with private dressing and shower rooms
- Recommended for first-time freshmen, international students and new transfers. Community-style living provides opportunity to meet a diverse group of residents
- Each building has laundry facilities, resident mailboxes, study rooms, recreation rooms and kitchenettes available for use. Hall desks are staffed from 7:00pm - 11:00pm each night (located on the first floor)
Aspen, Birch, Cedar, Ponderosa, Sequoia, Sycamore
- One, two or three bedrooms with a common living room and bathroom
- Majority of individual rooms are double occupancy, with limited number of single or triple occupancy
- Houses approximately 450 residents
- Gender designated suites
- Preference is given to returning, graduate, upper division, and transfer students (56+ units)
- Cedar and Sequoia halls are designated for freshmen who want to experience suite living
- Laundry facilities are located in Aspen, Birch, Sequoia and Sycamore
- Mailboxes are located in the Atrium Lobby